YellowDish was launched in late 2014 with 12 restaurants in and around Stamford, CT. Then, our participating restaurants grew over Fairfield and New Haven counties, CT and Westchester County, NY. Our goal is to create an online market place for restaurants and customers. People can find their favorite foods in their neighborhood by viewing pictures of available meals. Our first version was a simple visual food gallery with no online ordering features. We added online ordering features in late 2015. At that time, there was a small commission based on the sales. Then in May 2016, we decided to make YellowDish's online ordering features free for all restaurants.
Our goal is to enrich people's daily lives by making a big market place where any restaurant can participate freely in order to make their dishes easier to find.
YellowDish has a unique business model to achieve our goal of making a great market place for all participants.
1. Free online ordering service. Optional support service.
2. Promotes YellowDish to their customers. Optional service fee.
3. Increased online orders.
4. Provides a convenient online ordering service.
5. Free online ordering service. Provides convenient features for finding favorite foods.
6. Shares YellowDish with friends and family.